The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Authoring Tools, also known as an SDK, is a set of software utilities that allow you to create your own levels, and other gameplay elements. They include versions of Source SDK tools that have been updated to work with the CS:GO version of the Source Engine.
- Updated Hammer, the Source level editor (Hammer v4.1, Build 5774)
- Suite of command line compiling utilities, such as studiomdl and map compiling tools
- Updated Face Poser (Valve Face Poser v1.0, Build Date: August 15 2012)
- Workshop Map Publisher
- Tutorial maps and Prefabs
- After downloading and extracting the zip file, you'll get 4 folders bin, platform, sdk_content and sdk_tools, move all of them to Counter-Strike Global Offensive folder, then create a shortcut to .../Counter-Strike Global Offensive/bin/SDKLauncher.exe.
- Workshop Map Publisher requires Steam to be running.
Hammer World Editor
Workshop Map Publisher
PS: Please don't ask me how to use any of these tools :)